Can I change the color with order already accepted by GM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DurtyKurty

Reaction score
Good evening. I currently have a 23 XL Denali ordered sitting at ordered accepted by GM (code 3000). I ordered Titanium Rush but the longer I wait and the more I see of them I just don’t know if I can handle the purple look in the sun. Is it possible to change it (I would go White Frost) with the order already accepted by GM? Currently my dealer says my TPW is 11/28

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've read elsewhere that once you reach event code 3000 no further changes can be made to your order. I would still call the dealer and get them to confirm this - sometimes orders can go backward in event codes...

OP
OP
D

DurtyKurty

Reaction score
I called today. Never got an answer. Any TRM XL Denali pics on here outside that will curb my concerns about purple?

Buffalown

Reaction score
Good evening. I currently have a 23 XL Denali ordered sitting at ordered accepted by GM (code 3000). I ordered Titanium Rush but the longer I wait and the more I see of them I just don’t know if I can handle the purple look in the sun. Is it possible to change it (I would go White Frost) with the order already accepted by GM? Currently my dealer says my TPW is 11/28
I was in a very similar situation after my order got accepted last spring. I ordered Dark ash metallic but was really between that and Evergreen gray metallic. My wife and I had a chance to see the Dark Ash in person and it was ok but didn't get to see the evergreen gray until after we reached code 3000. We loved the way the evergreen gray looked in person and tried to change the color but were told we would have to put in a completely new order with no real estimated TPW so we decided to stick with dark ash.

I'm not sure but I think the Dark Ash may be the same as titanium rush, at first I did keep seeing purple in the dark ash but have grown to get used to it, it is not a bad color by any means. In the right lighting it's great, just every once in a while you will get the hint of purple imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter