Can I beat an 04 Silverado ext cab in my 2010 BB tuned Tahoe on E85?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
chilleblanco36

chilleblanco36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checking in.. did you lose yet?
Not yet. Been trying to run out the 87 octane, plus this is the last week of school for this semester. A lot to do in a short week. Hopefully this week. If anyone spins it will be him. He will need tires soon. I don’t think my Tahoe will spin on fairly new tires anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell just run him on regular gas and dont worry about removing seats. It's not like you are going to be on Street Outlaws.

Nay. When someone calls you out, you don't "just win", you spank dat ass.

And when they cry about all the reasons why you won- their bald tires, they hit a patch of sand in the road, they must've gotten bad gas... whatever, you calmly offer to spank dat ass again.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Not yet. Been trying to run out the 87 octane, plus this is the last week of school for this semester. A lot to do in a short week. Hopefully this week. If anyone spins it will be him. He will need tires soon. I don’t think my Tahoe will spin on fairly new tires anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sure are keeping us waiting, are you really going to make it happen?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts