Can anyone recommend a dealer to order from who aggressively discounts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yamahamaxim1982

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't think you are going to get that low right now.
You may find a dealer willing to order for you at invoice...unlikely to find a Tahoe/Yukon/XL/Suburban on the lot at that pricing right now. Perhaps in a few months...
I had a "promise" to order me one at invoice in late summer 2021 from a dealer in Minneapolis. They said they were doing that for sold orders, but for inventory vehicles, they were adding $5k market adjustment. Logic was that for each 2 allocations they ordered sold, they received 3 more; so selling 2 at invoice enabled $15k profit. I was really close to ordering from them, but chose my local guy instead. Worked out for me, commited to the purchase on 11/16/21; vehicle was in my garage on 2/11/22.
What dealer did you order from?

greg_tahoe84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HD inventories seem to be climbing quickly. The '24s start production next month, and if possible I'd wait as the interior upgrade is significant. Once they're on the lots I bet there will be good discounts on any leftover '23s.

Rivard GMC in Tampa is a standup place; I'd have no concerns about buying from them.
Except they NEVER update their inventory page on their website. And they are absolutely not taking any more orders.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Gm Employee / supplier discount, matched up with any costco/military discounts offered is your best option for "aggressive" discounts.

Until supply/demand balances out, and they start sitting on the dealers lots, GM along with dealers doesn't have much motivation to offer any real incentives.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buick GMC of Rochester in Rochester, MN was my selling dealer.

Not sure what they are doing now.

Walser GMC of Bloomington MN was who was offering to order at invoice back in fall of 2021, but no clue what they are doing now.
Walser will NOT offer you any deals and will likely still have a $5-10k mark up. I did a deal with them back in early 21’ on a GM Family deal which they had acted like they never heard of, then had my lifters go with it a few months and their worthless service department would barely even take my calls- didn’t want a thing to do with me.

I then sold the 21’ and was in the process of ordering a 22’ which they wouldn’t consider GM Family pricing, and as of late 22’ were still doing dealer mark ups.

Completely opposite experience was with Randy Wise in SE MI. I ordered a 22’ from them back in Feb of 22’, flew out, they picked me up at DTW airport and took me to the dealership. The deal was done (again GM Family) in about 37 min. Best vehicle buying experience I’ve ever had. PM me if you’d like contact info for my sales woman. She was great, and their website is still showing they’re selling both GM Family and a supplier discounts. May be others as well.

yamahamaxim1982

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did go to Walser in Bloomington. Built a car with the guy. Did not order that day. Month passed went in to order the prices went up. They would not do anything for that. It’s switched from 22 to 23s. I figured if they don’t care to make some deal their service would be bad too. I went to a dealer in Brooklyn park. The sales man was nice there so ordered from them. They all are selling at msrp now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons