Can anyone confirm inlet/outlet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Michigan

Michigan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’m gonna go without one for now.

I’ll post a video after install. This will be interesting as I’ve always been a flowmaster fan

OP
OP
Michigan

Michigan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As promised I’d upload a video, just had the muffler installed. This was just a quick cold start video in the morning before work. Sorry did not get to rev the engine up in the video. I know that’s almost mandatory in exhaust videos. Anyways no cats with the borla proxs model 40359 on the hoe. Sounds better in person. It does sound a little raspy but that raspiness is coming from removing the cats I believe because it started sounding like that as soon as I had them cut out but it sounds aggressive and sweet when getting on it. I will make a better longer video at a later time

Thanks with the help NeverSatisfied and everyone else

Last edited:

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty far from sounding like a ricer I would say lol. Sounds good tho. If I ever get around to it this is muffler that replacing the flowmaster my truck came with

Last edited:

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it and I am a flowmaster believer also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC