Can a pro read my plugs for me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I filled the coolant and some disappeared but it's been sitting an inch below the full like for like 3 months and hasn't moved
Just keep an eye on it. If its losing coolant then you would want to check to see if you have Castech heads that might be leaking otherwise I wouldn’t worry. If you want more info on that, google GM Castech heads.

OP
OP
R

Ryan Casey

Reaction score
Just keep an eye on it. If its losing coolant then you would want to check to see if you have Castech heads that might be leaking otherwise I wouldn’t worry. If you want more info on that, google GM Castech heads.
Ok sounds good, thanks. I do have another question maybe u can answer.

My battery went almost dead, it wasn't enough to run the computers or the lights on the dash or in the cabin but for some reason it was still able to turn the car over...

I replaced the old battery with a nice red top optima and it fires instantly, but now I have an airbag light on and I read on another form that cranking under voltage can set off the air bag light but they never said how to fix it.... Any idea?

I have a blue driver scanner just for reference and it says it does abs and airbags

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok sounds good, thanks. I do have another question maybe u can answer.

My battery went almost dead, it wasn't enough to run the computers or the lights on the dash or in the cabin but for some reason it was still able to turn the car over...

I replaced the old battery with a nice red top optima and it fires instantly, but now I have an airbag light on and I read on another form that cranking under voltage can set off the air bag light but they never said how to fix it.... Any idea?

I have a blue driver scanner just for reference and it says it does abs and airbags
You need to read the codes just like any time you have the CEL on. Without codes, there’s no way to troubleshoot. Hook up that scanner and see what it says. I use a Tech2 and have used it to troubleshoot an open wire in my airbag SDM harness. I have no idea why your light is on- could be anything.

OP
OP
R

Ryan Casey

Reaction score
What specific codes are you getting for the airbag?
I ran an all systems module scan and took a screenshot, then cleared them, then started the engine and did it again, here is the before and after...

This is different airbag codes then I was getting before and I have no idea what these mean. Hopefully y'all know what's up with this.

Screenshot_20200924-095909_BlueDriver.jpg Screenshot_20200924-100038_BlueDriver.jpg Screenshot_20200924-100547_BlueDriver.jpg Screenshot_20200924-100704_BlueDriver.jpg

OP
OP
R

Ryan Casey

Reaction score
You need to read the codes just like any time you have the CEL on. Without codes, there’s no way to troubleshoot. Hook up that scanner and see what it says. I use a Tech2 and have used it to troubleshoot an open wire in my airbag SDM harness. I have no idea why your light is on- could be anything.
I replied to Fless above.... Check that out for the details, Thanks!

OP
OP
R

Ryan Casey

Reaction score
Based on thoes codes..m did I fry an airbag sensor when I was cranking under voltage?

OP
OP
R

Ryan Casey

Reaction score
Also if somebody wants to chime in on thoes other codes I'll owe them a beer :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep