Can a mild build 3800 Supercharged swap Fiero Pull a Wheelie? Lets find out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenneth L Nielsen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had this 3800 Supercharged Fiero for quite some time and last winter it occurred to me that this car might actually be able to pull a wheelie.

Fast forward to summer (better traction) and I decided to take on this challenge and see what I would need to do in order to pull my very first car wheelie.

Here is what happened.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had this 3800 Supercharged Fiero for quite some time and last winter it occurred to me that this car might actually be able to pull a wheelie.

Fast forward to summer (better traction) and I decided to take on this challenge and see what I would need to do in order to pull my very first car wheelie.

Here is what happened.

I thought you'd get a sliver of light under the tires at most. That was right around 2". Impressive!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Engine in the rear helps with having less weight in the front

I just dump the clutch at 5000 rpms and hang on, lol.

Sticky tires and a stronger drivetrain helps to not break anything when doing that.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trim the snout, and put a smaller pulley on her.. Should be down near low 11's

Do you have the aluminum W-Body sub frame under it? Or still running the stock A/X/Fiero subframe?

Could always do a LS4 swap, but I think they loose their daily drivability doing that. 3800sc is the way to go in my book.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9