Can’t find info on dash removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ItstheHOFF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good write up or video on how to remove the dash panels? Specifically the top panels. I’m trying to investigate a rattle but I want to do it right and not just start prying and end up breaking something. Links to write ups already posted are welcome and I apologize if a similar post already exists

Trippers99hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

OP
OP
ItstheHOFF

ItstheHOFF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I apologize if I posted in the ring category, but I was looking for 2015-2020

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your in the right category. but with those trucks still being "quite new" most guys probably haven't dug into them yet. have you tried YouTube?

OP
OP
ItstheHOFF

ItstheHOFF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. Honestly, it’s been 6 years since this model has been out. What’s the hold up?!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
start watching videos on how to change the cluster and radio that will get you part of the way, some pieces just pry off with clips, then look at how to change the cabin filter and you will see how the glove box comes off, then watch how to change the dash speakers that part also clips off, after those you will be part way there.
you will need to take the left & right pillar covers off also, everything fits together like a puzzle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17