Calling Texas/Houston Users on 26's Alignment Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fearz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got my 26's put on, and was looking at getting a 2/3 drop. My problem is I can't find a shop to do the alignment with 26's after I get the drop. I called around all weekend and now I am stuck because no one has a clamp for 26's. Where did everyone get their alignments with 26's?

HELP!!!!!

diamondbackjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what he said ^^^

i know NTB does them with the 26's on, but there's no way i'd let those guys touch any of my vehicles..

a small town local shop over here did mine with the stock 20's and then i threw the slides back on and he did it perfect.

OP
OP
Fearz

Fearz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what he said ^^^

i know NTB does them with the 26's on, but there's no way i'd let those guys touch any of my vehicles..

a small town local shop over here did mine with the stock 20's and then i threw the slides back on and he did it perfect.

I tried last resort NTB no joy. All the air was let out out of my 20's to get the TPMS out. I guess I could get them aired up and put them back on.

diamondbackjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have several friends with 26'' billets and they all said NTB. i called there and they said yes, but i just couldn't bring myself to letting them do it. but yeah, throw some air in the stockers take it to a place AFTER you get it dropped and tell them you're putting those wheels back on.

OP
OP
Fearz

Fearz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have several friends with 26'' billets and they all said NTB. i called there and they said yes, but i just couldn't bring myself to letting them do it. but yeah, throw some air in the stockers take it to a place AFTER you get it dropped and tell them you're putting those wheels back on.

Yeah I just called 3 NTBs and it was a no.lol
Ill just get air in the 20's and call it a day.

Last edited:

utbdiddy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It is hard to find a place in Houston, especially since I refuse to go to NTB.

The last two times I got my alignment on my 24's, I went to the Goodyear Advanced Auto in the Woodlands (off Woodlands Parkway). Might want to see if there is one of those close to you.

Also, check for coupons. Last time it was like $50 after NTB quoted me $150.