Calling All Tech-2 Owners...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious if these things can set tire sizes. I see posts across the internet that allude to it being done but not where such resides within the computer to do it.

Some models supposedly allow actual sizes to be selected from a menu while others are chosen by revolutions. I've looked to no avail.

If you don't mind, could you look in yours and see if you can find it and report back here? Please also let us know which vehicle you used too.

Thanks!

- James

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Curious if these things can set tire sizes. I see posts across the internet that allude to it being done but not where such resides within the computer to do it.

Some models supposedly allow actual sizes to be selected from a menu while others are chosen by revolutions. I've looked to no avail.

If you don't mind, could you look in yours and see if you can find it and report back here? Please also let us know which vehicle you used too.

Thanks!

- James

Waiting for my Tech2 to arrive any day now, James, so I'm not able to look yet. Does this video show it?

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hope you can find it, since it seems like some of them can do it. I wasn't sure if his software was the same as yours, knowing you have the latest GM code.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
While I do not have a Tech2, my Diablo I2 allows you to calibrate for tire size.

I have never done it but my brother did on his jacked up Silvy.

The Diablo only gives access to the ECM and TCM so it would have to be in one of the two.

My bet would be on the TCM.

01subCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what the tech 2 cost but I no the hp tuners can change it and you would get the benefits of tuning tons of other things.ive changed my tire size for my 24s and my 17s tons of times.and believe it or not just the tire size will change the way the acceleration feels.

01subCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had mine for years not sure what they cost anymore lots of different options.i actually purchased mine used.but I would load a different tune for my 17 inch tires that I ran in the winter and my 24s for summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17