Caliper cutting grooves into aluminum wheel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigshawn

Reaction score
Not a thing wrong with that rotor, just the normal rust ring on the circumference.
Yeah i know that's a normal ring that happens but he said they were getting close to 90 or 100k and just didn't want him to go thru the bs i had to go thru to get mine off. I didn't know if they use salt and stuff on the roads where he lives or not. Mine looked about the same and the vanes in between the disc were rusted awful.

OP
OP
PNWYukon

PNWYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i know that's a normal ring that happens but he said they were getting close to 90 or 100k and just didn't want him to go thru the bs i had to go thru to get mine off. I didn't know if they use salt and stuff on the roads where he lives or not. Mine looked about the same and the vanes in between the disc were rusted awful.

They don't salt out here in Olympia. The Tahoe has little-to-no rust, even on exposed metal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts