California Hybrid 93k miles LTZ 4x4 :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lt1gmc

Reaction score
I have an 09 Yukon Hybrid 4x4 that is in nice condition and EVERYTHING works, only has a weak hybrid battery. I am wanting a newer one and would sell for $5000. Runs on electric, autostops, has averaged 19.5 mpg over the last 10 k miles of mostly city driving. Always had synthetic oil, brakes are new on back and over 50% on front, all fluids have been flushed in the last couple of years. Drives great 185 k miles. Never has any check engine lights other than occasional hybrid battery voltage variation. LOcated in Indiana, email [email protected] if interested

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a good price. The vehicles are solid if it they are properly maintained. I paid more but mine had some cool customization that appealed to my inner "manchild" LOL.
09 Tahoe.jpg

2011DenaliHybrid

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I put 150,000 miles on my 09 Tahoe Hybrid when I sold it for about $15,000 in 2016. No decrease in MPG. No issues. Also had a GM Protection Plan (GMPP) on it so that helped a lot with replacements.

Go get a quote for a GM protection plan. They normally go by years and mileage. I got about $10K worth of repairs done on my Tahoe for $2K GMPP.

My current Yukon had about $5k in repairs on a $2k GMPP.

OP
OP
B

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put 150,000 miles on my 09 Tahoe Hybrid when I sold it for about $15,000 in 2016. No decrease in MPG. No issues. Also had a GM Protection Plan (GMPP) on it so that helped a lot with replacements.

Go get a quote for a GM protection plan. They normally go by years and mileage. I got about $10K worth of repairs done on my Tahoe for $2K GMPP.

My current Yukon had about $5k in repairs on a $2k GMPP.
unfortunately the one i bought was in a undisclosed accident so i'm working with the bond of the dealer to return or have it correctly repair or at lest partial refund as the value was less then it was worth at the time

there was damage to the door as noted by a hole drilled into it roll over sensor codes and passanger seat code as well the air bag modules tampered with... also the passenger seat frame is damaged

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons