Cal in rear view mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CDNTAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you guy's/gals help me out, I have cal in the corner of my rear view mirror, the temp and compass work but it also has cal in it. What do I do I didn't touch anything ? 2002 z71 tahoe.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you guy's/gals help me out, I have cal in the corner of my rear view mirror, the temp and compass work but it also has cal in it. What do I do I didn't touch anything ? 2002 z71 tahoe.
calibration, look in your owners manual for instructions, if you do not have the manual it is free online just google "2002 tahoe online owners manual"

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That means it needs to calibrate the compass. Iirc, you need to drive in a circle--like in a parking lot--so it'll calibrate. I'm sure someone else will chime in. Mine does that sporadically in my van. I just ignore it til it stops. It continues to read correctly, even when it says CAL.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That means it needs to calibrate the compass. Iirc, you need to drive in a circle--like in a parking lot--so it'll calibrate. I'm sure someone else will chime in. Mine does that sporadically in my van. I just ignore it til it stops. It continues to read correctly, even when it says CAL.

Yea...... Fix it while doing burn-out doughnuts in the parking lot........

Then a good excuse when the Fuzz shows up!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9