C0660 suspension code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Don S

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So just bought this Tahoe last Friday and love it but rides like log wagon . Lot of suspension noise. I assume none of the Air ride is working. I don’t know enough about it yet to know if there is only one compressor just for rear or if there are 2, one front and one for rear.
The code says exhaust valve faulty. Can I replace just this so
called valve and get my air ride going or have to buy whole compressor?
Thanks!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just bought this Tahoe last Friday and love it but rides like log wagon . Lot of suspension noise. I assume none of the Air ride is working. I don’t know enough about it yet to know if there is only one compressor just for rear or if there are 2, one front and one for rear.
The code says exhaust valve faulty. Can I replace just this so
called valve and get my air ride going or have to buy whole compressor?
Thanks!

Plug your VIN in here and have a look around: https://parts-catalog.acdelco.com/catalog/catalog_search.php

That code you mentioned is not coming up as a GMT900 code, C0660 right? What make model and year is your truck? Trim level? Putting that in your signature will help us remember or at least keep most from asking all the time.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The link James provided is a great one to bookmark since the rig is new to you you’ll use it often. There’s only one compressor and it’s not that expensive. Turn your key to the “on” position and in a few seconds you should hear it. It’s behind your left rear tire. If it doesn’t come on don’t assume it’s bad there are several things to check.

OP
OP
Don S

Don S

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ll go put info in my signature but it’s a 2007 Tahoe ltz two wheel drive 5.3