Buying out of State - Lemon Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

sdsuburb06

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I appreciate everyone's input and feedback on this. This an independent dealer and the sales person I spoke with brought Lemon Squad up to me after I asked a few general questions about the vehicle and dealership, and let them know I spent years in the F&I offce at a dealership in a previous life. All in all, the 100 pictures of this thing indicate an extremely clean vehicle that appears to be well taken care of. Pics don't always do justice, but I believe at this point I will be passing. Thanks everyone again for the feedback.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
It’s the end of the movie month on a holiday weekend so if you find a truck you want local, now’s the time to torture the used car lots of major dealerships. Make an offer that works for you and walk away if need be.

Be prepared for a phone call around this Tu or Wed, the last day of the month when they’re hurting to make their monthly quota and submit to your terms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt