Bumper lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be able to take some pics as to what all I have in the morning. I used to ebay a bunch but have just got lazy. I’d be much happier to sell it to you guys.

I think I have about 10 bulbs left DJtricky.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
OP
OP
M

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah... the pack has a programming wire that, when 12v is applied, will rotate through the different flash patterns. Usually whelen has three different flash patterns, however some models have less and some have more.

install is straigt forward, however time consuming. I have a total of 10 strobes in my hoe that i'm taking out becuase im getting those new HID headlights and new parking lights and then somewhere down the road new tail lights.

they work wonders if you break down on the side of the road. I have mainly used them in my hoe if im trailing something and i need to stop to re-secure it.

How hard is it to post a pic on here? do you have to load it on photobucket? We need a sticky in the introduction thread at the top of the forum.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
mikey photobucket is the easiest way to put a pic up here.