Bumper lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i stay away from ebay lights. my buddy sold me a whole set that he bought off ebay and i bought them off him, bcuz he said they were topof the line and all this other shit... NOPE they sucked, they still do suck and i have no idea why they are stil on my truck. they fog up like hell, i cant see at nite, and all the adjusters are stripped......... Ebay lights IMO suck. idc which ones they are.. lol..

I mean, if you have 80some odd dollars, then do it, but just warning ya man..

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
im not going to be replacing mine anytime soon but hay if you like them go for it, but all mine started as ebay lights and turned out "modified"

P4300346.jpg
P4300349.jpg
P4300348.jpg

have had no problems with them. mine dont leak and are still good.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I wanna get some for the silverado but the equivilant LED parking light is almost 400 bucks.

OP
OP
M

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice strobes in the parking lights..........

Im going to do some more searching for reviews on the lights, but if i don't find anything, i'm buying them.

qlc1964

qlc1964
Reaction score
are them strobes hooked to your alarm?

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

if the bolts are rusted use a air impact wrench.

JUST KIDDING!!:laughing1: move to suspension board

Last edited:

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
oh lol your a cop? Thats cool. But yes they are hooked up to my alarm. And they are also on a switch. I used to have a headlight flashes set to but i had to take it off when i went to hid. It kind of sucks but i like the light better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne