Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where was this? I am a member of a couple QS groups, and that bed is a pretty sought after item. Also, if the rear axle is still intact, someone might want it as well.

OP
OP
Project Denali

Project Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Tonyrodz i think so too, really excited for the e fan swap too.
@Rocket Man right? Oh well it was still a good deal but I do agree with you on that.
@S33k3r this was in Pontiac, MI the bed was pretty rusty but I do know those composite bedsides are hard to find. The rear axle was stripped pretty good. Someone already took the rack and module and the gear set too (likely 4.10).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Project Denali

Project Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#3 A little more love!

After a rough week and a half I have a brand new roof but this poor truck seemed neglected. I still have yet to wash it :confused:. I finally got caught up on life enough to show her a bit more love though. I discovered during house repairs that you can in fact fit 10 ft lumber in a tahoe/yukon though your hatch won't close completely. Good to know at least.

I got some good side shots so I can photoshop different wheels onto it (I really want to use 20's for a better sidewall). I wouldn't mind everyone's input on that because I really like some of the old dealer accessory 20's but I just can't decide what to go with. In the meantime I tried on a set of these GMT-900 20's.

Attachments

• IMG-2338.jpg
    IMG-2338.jpg
    540.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-2339.jpg
    IMG-2339.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-2748.jpg
    IMG-2748.jpg
    605.9 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
Project Denali

Project Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(#3 continued...) I decided to flip these wheels and tires as they weren't quite the look I'm hoping for but they should be a good reference for others hoping to try them. I will find the part number for them later today and update.

Other than wheels and trips to get lumber, I finished the rear brakes that she desperately needed and did my first oil change. Also got rid of the WV mud dobber nests that came included with my new truck. For those that didn't notice, check out that BIG 3 upgrade my truck came with too. I will take more pictures of that in the future when doing audio upgrades/mods.

Much more love to come but progress is progress.

Attachments

• IMG-2770.jpg
    IMG-2770.jpg
    436.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-2574.jpg
    IMG-2574.jpg
    613.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-2761.jpg
    IMG-2761.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
Project Denali

Project Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(#3 continued...) WHEEL POLL: These are all GMT-800 dealer accesory 20's. My favorite so far would be to get a set of these and likely refinish them. What do you guys think about these on the truck? Which set would you choose? Picture 1, 2 or 3?

In the case they upload out of order I will call them:
#1 round twin spoke
#2 straight twin spoke
#3 flared 7 spoke

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
#3 A little more love!

After a rough week and a half I have a brand new roof but this poor truck seemed neglected. I still have yet to wash it :confused:. I finally got caught up on life enough to show her a bit more love though. I discovered during house repairs that you can in fact fit 10 ft lumber in a tahoe/yukon though your hatch won't close completely. Good to know at least.

I got some good side shots so I can photoshop different wheels onto it (I really want to use 20's for a better sidewall). I wouldn't mind everyone's input on that because I really like some of the old dealer accessory 20's but I just can't decide what to go with. In the meantime I tried on a set of these GMT-900 20's.
If you put the ends on the dash, the hatch does close.

Been there. Lol

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like your wheels that are currently on the truck.

And I really cant decide on the other three, cause they say different things to me.

#2 is more of a racey/sporty type wheel.
#1 and 3 both are just H0-hum to me.

cooki3mnster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No 1 would look great polished and I think No 2 would look pretty awesome powder coated in a bronze color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteHorseBFD792