Bug Deflector / WeatherTech Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All Weathertech laser cut mats have the female mate for the factory locks. I've never had them slide around.

Passenger side doesn't have locks that I'm aware of. I can't remember on my new truck but my buddy bought them for a NNBS and it pisses me off every time I ride with him.

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct pwtr, no locks on passenger side on my 16. But the mat is large enough and molded properly, so it stays in place.

Hattie2879

Reaction score
I've had my WeatherTechs for about a year now and they haven't moved or warped at all. I've got them in the front, middle, and rear cargo area (I keep the third row seat folded down). They haven't been "slippery" either, when I've put things in the cargo area, it stays put.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are correct pwtr, no locks on passenger side on my 16. But the mat is large enough and molded properly, so it stays in place.
You can add the locks to the passenger side. Order the pet number fir the drivers side,slit the carpet, badaboom. Done.

wetdawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I love my weathertechs in my 2012 Tahoe LT. I hunt Aug-April, great for Missouri mud, to Kentucky snow. Get yourself some!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st