Brush Guard - 2015 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdmcgee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I apologize if this has been previously posted, I did a search and couldn't find any specific information. My question is; has anyone tried to ,mount a brush guard on a 2015? I found company which sells them, but since the 2015 doesn't have tow hooks, you have to CUT to rectangles into the front air-dam to reach the frame rails. I was hoping to find someone who actually has done it. It was an easy install on our 99 Yukon (Big Blue.)

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just ordered the two hook cut out plastic trim for the bottom and i ordered a setina push bar for my 2016 spoke to manufacture should be a fairly simple install

OP
OP
bdmcgee

bdmcgee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply.... I checked the Setina website and they don't show any products for a GMC Yukon, only trucks. Do you have a Yukon? Thanks.

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes 2016 i had to call directly they do make one waiting on shipment now

nyc7708ems

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I believe the bumper lines are almost the same as a tahoe/suburban so it should be fine but double check with the manufacturer

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DenaliBQ, How did the install go? Any photos?

nyc7708ems

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
DenaliBQ, How did the install go? Any photos?
not yet still working on it need to modify a little. the mounts line up but you need to drill a couple holes into the frame to run the bolts through where on silverado or sierra they bolts and holes would normally be. Also you will have to cut and trim extra, because of the plastic of the bumper coming all the way down in the plate area and then you will have to cut the trim panel so either the fairlead or hawse lead can be visible and useable. So yes it will work just takes little more work not just simple directly bolt on. Should have more to report on it and a few pictures in that time.

You will need a tow hook kit though