Bridgestone dueler vs Michelin defender 285/45r22 ride quality?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not had the michelins, but I have had duelers in a couple sizes and I am not a fan of them.

Swapping out the duelers on my caddy 275/65r20 I definitely noticed an improvement in ride.
You’re running a 65 series tire on your 20s? Did you have to level your esky to fit them?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it's true on these or not, but I've heard that the OEM option is not the same as the exact same model you buy aftermarket... that they cheapen them up when selling OEM. We experienced this with an F-350 in our fleet. Brand new truck cut a tire so we took it to Discount and got a single tire same make/model as OEM equipment. Not only did the replacement have more tread depth, the tread pattern was even visually different.

BFG makes a Rugged Trail AT tire that comes with three different tread patterns. 1 for Ford, 1 for Ram and the other for everyone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins