Brand New Online Store...

Discussion in 'Freedom Motorsports' started by Freedom Motorsports, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports SyntheticMotorsports Supporting Vendor

Name:
    Chris

Synthetic Motorsports is proud to announce the creation of a Brand New online store. We created the new store to better serve our current and future customers. The old store was located on this site, but the new store is an independent website under a similar name. www.syntheticmotorsports.com is designed as a traditional shopping cart e-commerce website. We have taken great pains to make the site as easy to navigate as possible when looking for specific products for your Gm light trucks. We also now offer more products for more applications including but not limited to half-ton pick ups, Tahoes and Yukons. We are still building the product catalog and adding new informational and promotional pages but the basic layout of the site is done.

CLICK the image below to check the site out and let us know what you all think. We value all recommendations given by our friends...

[​IMG]

2. 07Burb

07Burb GM fan for life Staff Member Supporting Member

Name:
    Jacob
    nice!!! :Handshake:

3. Freedom Motorsports

Name:
    Chris
    Thanks Jacob,

I have been burning the midnight oil on the new store lately. I do 99% of our programming, design, writing of content, SEO and all so although there is a lot left for me to add to the site, especially where the Tahoes and Yukons are concerned, it is still a work in progress. If anyone has suggestions, comments, find a broken image or link, please let me know.

Thanks

4. 1Agerry

1Agerry Senior Member Supporting Vendor

Name:
    Gerry
    Awesome! going to see if i can order some stuff

5. Freedom Motorsports

Name:
    Chris
    Thanks Gerry,

One thing to note. Our payment processing is run through Paypal, specifically, through my business partner's business paypal account. We have tried other ways, but the fees are lower when we run everything through one account. So when ordering, if you see "Parson's Synthetics", don't fret, that is still me...lol

6. Shandaash

Shandaash TYF Newbie

Name:
    George
    freedom motorsports

hi, motorsports is my favorite..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.