Brake upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BrainDead

Reaction score
Sure it was from a member on the SilveradoSS forum that makes them. Let me find the link for you. If you feel good with it, I can ship them to you on Friday.

Definitely a quality part, nice weight, feel and fit/finish.

any luck on the link?

I changed the fluid today and the front was pretty dark, the rear was ok.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry for getting back so late, but $200 works for me. How do you want the money sent?

No worries. I'm out of town this week, but I can mail them out on Monday when I get back.

Paypal works for me : [email protected] if you could send friends and family that would be great, if not please add the 3%.

I've sold a bunch to the guys in the PPV/SSV section.

Thank you in advance!

Jeremy

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
B

BrainDead

Reaction score
No worries. I'm out of town this week, but I can mail them out on Monday when I get back.

Paypal works for me : [email protected] if you could send friends and family that would be great, if not please add the 3%.

I've sold a bunch to the guys in the PPV/SSV section.

Thank you in advance!

Jeremy

Any other way to send the money to you, I don't use PayPal anymore I've had too many bad experiences with them. I can mail you a cashier's check if that would work or venmo?

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any other way to send the money to you, I don't use PayPal anymore I've had too many bad experiences with them. I can mail you a cashier's check if that would work or venmo?

Yeah I can work with you on this. A USPS money order would work. I've received fake bank checks in the past........ we've all been screwed one way or another.

If that works for you, let me know and I can PM you my address info.

Thanks, J

OP
OP
B

BrainDead

Reaction score
Yeah I can work with you on this. A USPS money order would work. I've received fake bank checks in the past........ we've all been screwed one way or another.

If that works for you, let me know and I can PM you my address info.

Thanks, J

Sure, I can make that happen. Send me your info through PM and I’ll get it sent off ASAP.

thanks
Brian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne