Brake pedal fluttering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nofaz

Reaction score
With new pads and new rotors after the first brake job I would have thought that everything would be nice and smooth. The problem started right away though and continued when I put in the new rotors the second time. If I had the ability I think that bleeding the brakes would be the next step.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
With new pads and new rotors after the first brake job I would have thought that everything would be nice and smooth. The problem started right away though and continued when I put in the new rotors the second time. If I had the ability I think that bleeding the brakes would be the next step.

Bleeding your brakes is pretty straight forward. Helps to have someone help.

Just start at the rear passenger wheel, crack open the bleeder cap on your caliper and have your helper pump the brakes, being careful not to go all the way to the floor, until you have no air bubbles or, if you are replacing the fluid, you have clean fluid. Make sure you keep the reservoir from going empty. Once that wheel is done do rear driver then the front passenger then front driver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442