Brake line diagram - SOLVED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

shegarty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did the brake lines on my 05 yukon denali this weekend. I bought a kit and did not need to change the lines from the master to the block. If I have the line you can have it if you cover shipping. ill pm you this afternoon shegarty
Thanks so much for the offer. I picked an entire kit and replaced the broken hose over the weekend. Unfortunately I had to stump for the whole kit because I needed the truck back on the road for today. Hopefully I can sell what is left for a steep discount and recoup some of the cost. I have already replaced the rest of the lines on the truck and would hate to see them just sit around. What I really need is a flaring kit and some practice so that in the future I can just make up my own pipes.

OP
OP
S

shegarty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brk Press Mod Vlv Frnt Pipe
(Length 565mm)
Gm#15166887
Thanks - looks like it's unavailable everywhere. I was only able to find it as part of a kit - I had to stump for it so that I could have the truck back on the road for today.

OP
OP
S

shegarty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the help - looks like I have it back on the road again. I think I have been able to bypass the normal bleeding procedure as it was the line to the Brake Press Modulator Valve which has a return directly to the master cylinder. Pumping the pedal repeatedly appears to have restored full pedal feel. I cracked the lines on all but one of the wheels and have clear running fluid with no air. I plan to keep an eye on it and bleed as necessary if there is any change in the pedal feel.