Bouncy throttle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BugginOut

Reaction score
lol...so I noticed something today, haven't driven the rig much since putting the lift on.
But every time I hit a little bump, the rocking makes my foot bounce and punch the throttle.

Anyone else have this goin on? Is there an easy fix? Kit?
This crap can't continue! lol...

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
self control? my 03 Silverado was a touchy ***** if you even bumped the pedal she wanted to take off.
optionally there is a thing called a pedal commander, not sure of they make one for the nbs or not but allows you to adjust the pedal response I believe higher or lower

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I looked into those, I believe they’re only for the 06 or newer for some reason. I think some guys have used a different spring on the pedal though.

OP
OP
BugginOut

BugginOut

Reaction score
Self control? Yea, you sneeze on this thing and it jumps. lol. My wife actually got embarrassed at one point today, I was laughing so hard I thought she was gonna throat punch me. And now that the exhaust is done, it's even more noticeable.
So i'm hoping once I get all the new shocks in and installed, it will tame it.
But a stiffer spring huh? I will have to look into it. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kentf3