Bought another Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ko2's on the Silverado are 35's though with 6" lift so its a bit diff of a scenario but yeah I've been contemplating the ko3's

Well, you gotta post up some photos of the Silvy, we like pick ups too 'round here! Tell us what you did, my children love to look at lifted trucks.

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love my ko2’s in stock size on my ssv. They’re E rated too. I’m guessing that the difference is suspension related not tire related.

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As already stated, have had numerous sets of General Grabber AT2’s and now have the ATX on my 03 Silverado 1500 Extended cab. Tire size 285/70/16’s.

The ATX replacement of the AT2’s now come in load range E.

These tires handle really well on road and grip extremely well off road. My off road trips are what you do, getting into remote places for hiking camping hunting etc.

Hope this helps

Paul

QUOTE="Sourdeez, post: 1396550, member: 17047"]Ah nothing I can’t handle. I’ll call it cold at -40. But yeah this thing has shown to be really solid on its first trip!

Any recommendations on tire? Im 75% of the time on dirt or mud roads. I have BFG ko2's on my Silverado, and they are great but it destroyed my ride quality.[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
S

Sourdeez

Reaction score
As already stated, have had numerous sets of General Grabber AT2’s and now have the ATX on my 03 Silverado 1500 Extended cab. Tire size 285/70/16’s.

The ATX replacement of the AT2’s now come in load range E.

These tires handle really well on road and grip extremely well off road. My off road trips are what you do, getting into remote places for hiking camping hunting etc.

Hope this helps

Paul

QUOTE="Sourdeez, post: 1396550, member: 17047"]Ah nothing I can’t handle. I’ll call it cold at -40. But yeah this thing has shown to be really solid on its first trip!

Any recommendations on tire? Im 75% of the time on dirt or mud roads. I have BFG ko2's on my Silverado, and they are great but it destroyed my ride quality.
[/QUOTE]

thanks. I will definitely look into them. I’ll be going into the local shop soon to see what they’ve got.

4D1C9D0A-CBDA-4780-959A-20B5C880E1CC.jpeg

Maxxarcade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Had an 05 a few years back, loved it but Sold it to buy my Silverado for work. Fortunate enough now to have been able to purchase another one! Looking forward to doing a few mods.

2010 black 4x4

View attachment 235902

also this was the first day I bought it. I use my trucks as trucks
This makes me want to paint my wheels black. The ones on my 2011 are silver, but are otherwise the same, including the hub caps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14