Bought another Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sourdeez

Reaction score
Had an 05 a few years back, loved it but Sold it to buy my Silverado for work. Fortunate enough now to have been able to purchase another one! Looking forward to doing a few mods.

2010 black 4x4

F00FD872-7797-4077-BF44-A0AF8F613318.jpeg

also this was the first day I bought it. I use my trucks as trucks

OP
OP
S

Sourdeez

Reaction score
I reckon it was cold and wet but the view sure was nice! The Tahoe will be well suited for that work, good choice!

Ah nothing I can’t handle. I’ll call it cold at -40. But yeah this thing has shown to be really solid on its first trip!

Any recommendations on tire? Im 75% of the time on dirt or mud roads. I have BFG ko2's on my Silverado, and they are great but it destroyed my ride quality.

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah nothing I can’t handle. I’ll call it cold at -40. But yeah this thing has shown to be really solid on its first trip!

Any recommendations on tire? Im 75% of the time on dirt or mud roads. I have BFG ko2's on my Silverado, and they are great but it destroyed my ride quality.

Ours rides great with KO2s but such is kind of subjective. However, mine are Load Range C, the lighter tire, same great performance, just lighter and less nail resistant. Folks like the Nitto Ridge Grapplers, various General Grabbers... you know, if that will be off-road that much, might be overkill but BFG KM3s or similar would be fun. I've been looking for an excuse to need them but can't find one. Oh with the KO2s on 1500 SUVs, BFG finally came out with revised air pressures, 42 psi for them. I run them between 47-50 when cold. Tires have 37K miles now and have 8/32 of tread left.

OP
OP
S

Sourdeez

Reaction score
Ours rides great with KO2s but such is kind of subjective. However, mine are Load Range C, the lighter tire, same great performance, just lighter and less nail resistant. Folks like the Nitto Ridge Grapplers, various General Grabbers... you know, if that will be off-road that much, might be overkill but BFG KM3s or similar would be fun. I've been looking for an excuse to need them but can't find one. Oh with the KO2s on 1500 SUVs, BFG finally came out with revised air pressures, 42 psi for them. I run them between 47-50 when cold. Tires have 37K miles now and have 8/32 of tread left.

My ko2's on the Silverado are 35's though with 6" lift so its a bit diff of a scenario but yeah I've been contemplating the ko3's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne