Border Patrol 2012 Tahoe SSV making its first stop here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Damitio1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
U.S. Customs and Border Protection 2012 Tahoe SSV (special service vehicle) From Blaine, Washington.

Decals and divider/cage removed. Retains original under frame rock skid plates. Added 2019 silverado wheels, Z71 running boards and slim 8 inch led driving lights, replaced metal console with factory original. Replaced factory radio with tesla style 10.1inch stereo and backup camera with radar. Also installed replacement rear view mirror dash cam, escalade style led taillights and stainless steel tube grille. Retains factory vinyl floors. with added weather tech floor mats. Push bumper/brush guard is uninstalled temporarily. New wheels and tires coming soon. Feel free to ask me anything!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
U.S. Customs and Border Protection 2012 Tahoe SSV (special service vehicle) From Blaine, Washington.

Decals and divider/cage removed. Retains original under frame rock skid plates. Added 2019 silverado wheels, Z71 running boards and slim 8 inch led driving lights, replaced metal console with factory original. Replaced factory radio with tesla style 10.1inch stereo and backup camera with radar. Also installed replacement rear view mirror dash cam, escalade style led taillights and stainless steel tube grille. Retains factory vinyl floors. with added weather tech floor mats. Push bumper/brush guard is uninstalled temporarily. New wheels and tires coming soon. Feel free to ask me anything!
Pics, we need pics, especially of that Tesla style radio.

OP
OP
Damitio1

Damitio1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pics, we need pics, especially of that Tesla style radio.
My stereo is temporarily uninstalled because I'm running the wiring for the backup camera and my push bumper is temporarily uninstalled to install the led fog lights and the tube grille. I really need to put things back together! Pics of interior soon.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Welcome from Miami Beach George!

Your are doing a good job on your SSV Tahoe! Don't forget to check out the 2007-2014 SSV&PPV section.

Eastsideguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Eastsideguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just picked up a 2010. Very curious what cool options there are for upgrading it.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So I see this post was bumped from 2 years ago. Curious if you ever posted up the pic of it?