Bombsquads 05 Denali build..... sorta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look great!

Thanks man. I was having trouble getting the black cut out vinyls to stick flat to the convex center caps, so I used the left over from my hood and cut a circle out. Them my wife cut new letters. I think they came out great. Now I can relax not having Chevy center caps on my denali!

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dad gave me his power washer that didn't work. So I took it apart, cleaned it and then reassembled it and bam works great! Went out and got a foam cannon and some chemical guys soap. Damn that shit works great!

Last edited:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dad gave me his power wasver that didn't work. So I took it apart, cleaned it and then reassembled it and bam works great! Went out and got a foam cannon and some chemical guys soap. Damn that shit works great!
Foam cannons are the best. And chemical guys has the best soaps too. That’s all I use for my detailing business.

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Foam cannons are the best. And chemical guys has the best soaps too. That’s all I use for my detailing business.

It was awesome. Soap was so thick I could see the dust and pollen (no dirt I washed it a few days ago) slide right off. I will definitely be using this a lot more. I only ordered the 16oz bottle of soap cus I wasnt sure if I'd like it but I will be ordering the gallon. I got the honeydew soap

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
It was awesome. Soap was so thick I could see the dust and pollen (no dirt I washed it a few days ago) slide right off. I will definitely be using this a lot more. I only ordered the 16oz bottle of soap cus I wasnt sure if I'd like it but I will be ordering the gallon. I got the honeydew soap
Mmmm....honeydew...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu