body roll is crazy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Y'all I have an 04 hoe with a 2/3 Belltech drop w/keys, shocks are Dropshock 2's
Lately under hard acceleration the truck rocks back and forth hard core and doesn't stop till i let off, mostly getting on the highway. serious safety issue i think.
I'm thinking my shocks have bit the big one and are causing it to rock but maybe I need to do something else to the suspension to stiffen it up so it performs like it should.

Any suggestions or tips would be awesome!
thanks in advance..

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shocks and sway bars

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it started all of the sudden have you checked the sway bar bushings?

OP
OP
swtz71

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it started all of the sudden have you checked the sway bar bushings?

I thought the same thing but i was under there the other day and everything is in tact

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Here's my old Esky and it's suspension setup. It drove like it was on rails...

suspension mods are listed including sway bars and shocks

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5284

sweet!!
well I might as well upgrade my swaybar and shocks it is a good start

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your shocks are bad when i bought my tahoe it rode like yer grandfathers 84 cadilac it bounced and rolled all over the place once i replaced the shocks problem solve4d

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
DJM Shocks?. My BT SP are going bad, and starting to get same thing. Boat sway, but over dips is my main problem. Espexially on freeway

04blackout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DJM Shocks?. My BT SP are going bad, and starting to get same thing. Boat sway, but over dips is my main problem. Espexially on freeway

I've got the same issue, with the same shocks... trying to decide between qa1 or ridetech adjustables