Body lift installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wbreaux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a body lift on my 2008 tahoe ltz this week and am really pleased with how it came out. I also put a ccm 2.5" level on the front to eliminate any rake. I have open country mts and Im not certain on the metric number but they measure out around 34.5.

Attachments

• BL2.jpg
    BL2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 401
  • bl 1.jpg
    bl 1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 438

08z71tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool man.. i thought about adding a BL to my Tahoe... measure from the ground to the fenders in the front an rear since u have a 3" lift in the rear and a 5.5" lift up front... i bet the front is a little higher then the rear... A 1' - 1.5" spacer would b perfect and is very easy to install....

btw, if u have any pics of the BL lift i'd love to see them... like gaps, pics of the frame... anything that sticks out from how it was stock.

OP
OP
W

wbreaux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks i like the stance now and i have a 1" rear spacer but I'm leaving it how it is for now and I'll get some measurements later. The place that did the BL took off the running boards so you see alot of frame but since i got the level I'm gonna put them back on soon. Other than that the spare and muffler are the only things I've noticed and I plan on cutting the muffler soon.

OP
OP
W

wbreaux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres a few more just from today. Just let me know what u want to see

Attachments

• image-2.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 282
  • image-3.jpg
    image-3.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 300
  • image-4.jpg
    image-4.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 246

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A dirty hoe is a Good hoe :worship: I like to see guys that use their trucks Great pics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts