Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been a long bit, or so it seems. Finial in our new place so getting moved in and settled.

Also, the Tahoe is now parked. Didn't sell it.

Picked up a new daily Jeep and been working on getting that slightly modified to just drive it around and have fun... things a blast and one of my dream cars ever since they came out in 06

And of course, another bit of drawing.

Edit: seems I'm unable to upload images now...

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look forward to drawings.

Boy won’t share as much these days...and has done some simple animation too.

Need some more inspiration to share with him.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And today's $50 pick from a random guy I found on Facebook marketplace. His words when I get there, "you need the interior? Most looks good so take what you want."

Door panels, all the pillars .I us passwnger c pillar since we broke it trying to get it off, dash, back panels, all the electronics on the doors, and even a bose subwoofer that mounts in the rear. Plan to qire that up to my current amp and run it with the centwr console bose sub. Hourly it works decently. Also have a 6 or 10 disc DVD player if anyone wants it. Was mounted in the back and took it since it was attached to the panel.

Overall plan is to paint/stain everything black this time with some minor accents.

View attachment 251607
Are you going with black carpet and headliner too?

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been a long bit, or so it seems. Finial in our new place so getting moved in and settled.

Also, the Tahoe is now parked. Didn't sell it.

Picked up a new daily Jeep and been working on getting that slightly modified to just drive it around and have fun... things a blast and one of my dream cars ever since they came out in 06

And of course, another bit of drawing.

Edit: seems I'm unable to upload images now...
Welcome back stranger! Looking forward to drawings and mods..! [emoji16][emoji106][emoji631]

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look forward to drawings.

Boy won’t share as much these days...and has done some simple animation too.

Need some more inspiration to share with him.
had to use another browser on my phone. Lol. It's for a unit in Fort Drum, NY.

20201216_123222.jpg

Are you going with black carpet and headliner too?
i do believe so. Really tempted to do the stars in the headliner since I have the ability/time to do it now.

Welcome back stranger! Looking forward to drawings and mods..! [emoji16][emoji106][emoji631]

Thanks. Here's the new wip. Its kinda quick.

20201031_093304.jpg

As for the Jeep, working on blacking out about everything on it, then planning to dip the wheels in Brass Monkey Bronze.

The garage will be built when the weather gets warm. Wood is currently at a buddies. Until then, I get to just park in there lol.

20201213_221712.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC