Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Ummm...separate from the body, crack, pop out, fall off, fail, not stick, come off- how many ways are there to say it? A gazillion! I mean, look at it! Just look at it!
His psh videos are unreal lol

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm fairly positive it will need replaced/ done correctly. I did this as an interim until I can send it to a shop for an extended period of time in the next couple years. Definitely shouldn't suggest this idea of it were meant to be afor sure permanent thing lol.

There are imperfections, obviously, but it looks good for fresh or off the garage, rattle canned and the fact it's not winning any awards or attending car shows...

20190713_202129.jpg

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried buffing a small section but it didn't work too well. Just read full cure is about a week sp this will just save me time later lol. Ws able to sand without an issue. I've got some new posts and new cut and polishing compounds on the way since mines about 10 years old and basically dead lol.
Wait a bit?. I usually wait a week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN