Bluetooth dropping out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zman54

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey All,

I have a 2019 Tahoe RST. Lately, my Bluetooth stops working while on a call. The call doesn't drop and I am able to put the phone on speaker and continue conversation with the person on other end. The phone is iPhone XS or XR (cant remember). No recent updates to phone. Any ideas?

Thx

Z

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had a few instances where my bluetooth connection becomes very garbled, but doesn't drop. If I turn on the phone speaker the call is clear. Maybe a similar issue? Connctions, grounding and antenna may be places to start along with a reload of infotainment software.

OP
OP
Z

Zman54

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have not had any issues with my 19' tahoe, everything works and works well, still very very happy after switching from a dozen Escalade's in a row

I also noticed it drops the wifi as well so thinking this is vehicle related and not phone related. I guess I will have it checked when I take it in for first service.

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No issues here with Bluetooth using IPhone 11pro. 18 Tahoe. I can tell you if I hotspot my phone to the truck it will drop the connection after a while. It wants to default to its own hotspot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14