Blistering 6112 coilovers 2007 Suburban 4x4 LT vs Tahoe 4X4 LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eroc001

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone knows the difference between suspension fittings for Blistein 6112 coilovers 2007 Suburban 4x4 LT (no electronic suspension) vs Tahoe 4X4 LT(no electronic suspension) Stock height, no lift. The blistein website doesn't have a listing for the 2007 Suburban. Called them, No listing. So when I go to well known local 4x4 mod shops and ask to see the coilovers for the same year, make and model (Suburban vs. Tahoe) all the after-market shock size and dimension are identical. Yet, they have no listing /lookup for the Suburban on the 6112 Blistens.

Does anyone know why? Is this an oversight by blistein to not have the 6112's for the Suburban? The only difference I have seen between the two models is that Tahoe is shorter and weighs slightly less.

Thinking about specing out the coilovers with Moog springs for the same year, make Tahoe and install them on the Suburban anyway

Anyone know if this can't or shouldn't be done?

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Slightly different weight distribution on Tahoe/Suburbans than truck equivalents. Likely not a problem.

mrpeterclark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone knows the difference between suspension fittings for Blistein 6112 coilovers 2007 Suburban 4x4 LT (no electronic suspension) vs Tahoe 4X4 LT(no electronic suspension) Stock height, no lift. The blistein website doesn't have a listing for the 2007 Suburban. Called them, No listing. So when I go to well known local 4x4 mod shops and ask to see the coilovers for the same year, make and model (Suburban vs. Tahoe) all the after-market shock size and dimension are identical. Yet, they have no listing /lookup for the Suburban on the 6112 Blistens.

Does anyone know why? Is this an oversight by blistein to not have the 6112's for the Suburban? The only difference I have seen between the two models is that Tahoe is shorter and weighs slightly less.

Thinking about specing out the coilovers with Moog springs for the same year, make Tahoe and install them on the Suburban anyway

Anyone know if this can't or shouldn't be done?
Should be the same. Other manufacturers list the same exact part for both models. Typically the front is the same with Sierra or Silverado as well. Either a listing error or they haven't specifically tested it on that vehicle so they aren't listing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094