Blazecalade is back up forsale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DaRosa218

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I got mandated for a 48 hour shift and had no time to get back to anyone. The Blazer has been sold to my Dads friend for 2K. Thanks to everyone that PM'd me and again, I am very sorry for not getting back to anyone. It's been a very crazy long weekend.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No.....photoshoot u say when I am in nassau and will drive lol ;)

There is pics all over this place of the truck...down and out for the count since I am swapping in a worked LS and 80e.

I am located in Deer Park...my bro from another Hoe which I met here on the forums is out in Freeport and I am there from time to time. He also has a black OBS Nali.

shoot me a PM

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Sorry guys, I got mandated for a 48 hour shift and had no time to get back to anyone. The Blazer has been sold to my Dads friend for 2K. Thanks to everyone that PM'd me and again, I am very sorry for not getting back to anyone. It's been a very crazy long weekend.

I am happy you got it sold for money pending the family issues.

I now you heard this a lot but I WISH WISH WISH, you were not on the other coast or else this would have been mine.

GL with everything and I hope to see you back on the boards with another something as nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec