BlackBear does GREAT work! OP was salty and quick to jumped the gun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll blast him plenty.

Too many want to race to the internet to air their grievances rather than go straight to the person or company with whom they are dissatisfied. That’s lame. Be direct rather than leveraging the Internet as a modern day means of attempted extortion.
And that's understandable. But not exactly what I was getting at. :)

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll blast him plenty.

Too many want to race to the internet to air their grievances rather than go straight to the person or company with whom they are dissatisfied. That’s lame. Be direct rather than leveraging the Internet as a modern day means of attempted extortion.

"Not gonna let me have my way? You just wait 'til I Yelp/Instagram/Facebook about all about how you suck"

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y'all get off Chuck's back. Poor bastard made a mistake. I did the same thing today in a rather public place and regret it now. This forum has proven itself to be the standard that all other automotive forums should be judged by with regards to the quality and maturity of its members. Bashing one person who most likely isn't as nearly as informed or hardcore as many members of TYF isn't what made this place great.

Don't scare off potential new members by talking too much shit about one. Even if it's sticking up for a vendor most love. You guys are better than that. That's how I got here.
We gave him all the time in the world to come back and explain himself. I cant stand those few who fly off the handle and post negative shit that lives on forever just because they can’t stop and give a company a chance to correct an issue. It would be different if he came back after , say, a week and explained himself but instead he just left his mess. This forum always gives members second and third chances but if you can’t come back and explain yourself, then don’t expect that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442