Black Z71 wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ok, I have been thinking about this and was wondering if anyone else has done this or seen it done.

I am talking about doing blacked out mate black Z71 wheels on my rig. I can keep the oe center caps for a bit of contrast or get some blacked out center caps on ebay. I originally thought of getting custom wheels but I do like the looks of my oe Z71 wheels.

My rig is at a close friend of mine's auto body shop getting the scrapes at both front corners of the front bumper done and touching up all around and detailed and buffed out.

He said he can do the wheels for $100 each. He does complete and thorough work and I have known him for years and like what work I have seen of his before.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should plasti dip them first to see how you like them. I suspect it doesn't align with your timing, though, so I don't know what else to suggest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh

Latest posts