Black Betty 2018 Z71 Silverado....build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got a email today saying my Subwoofer box was shipped :cool: I figured I wouldn't get that until all this crap rolls over. I've been trying to not spend money with unknown horizons but my internet sales are up at least for the interim, maybe some good sales will come along soon......

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had those kappas in my sierra, man they sounded so damn good. I could turn the aftermarket stereo up probably 3/4 volume and it was still clear. With the factory headunit in, you could go full volume and it still sounded awesome. ALMOST want o do them in the tahoe...almost

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had those kappas in my sierra, man they sounded so damn good. I could turn the aftermarket stereo up probably 3/4 volume and it was still clear. With the factory headunit in, you could go full volume and it still sounded awesome. ALMOST want o do them in the tahoe...almost
I had Alpine in both of my older trucks for years but eventually they self-destruct and now alpine seems to have dropped the ball so I started replacing them with the infinity as the older alpine speakers have become hard to find so I will probably go with these infinity's this time, I have some of it together, I still need the door speakers, 2 amps and a headunit, I keep holding out for possible sale's and I was waiting for the subwoofer box to be built that's finally on the way and should be here Monday.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had them in my truck for hell.....7-8 years and they were as good the day I traded it as the day i installed em. They made a huge difference in the trucks audio. Kinda wished I had pulled em out but I dont have my oem blose anymore

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
subwoofer box arrived early (yesterday), bought one of the amps today should be here in about 10 days, I need a silver spoon so I can get this over with lol.

xd600.JPG

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
now I want a sedan too just haven't found the one yet and I still have 2 more years of payments on this truck 2yrs 4months, maybe slightly less once the interest is kicked down a bit