Black Betty 2018 Z71 Silverado....build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the piece on the truck that Wes posted looks like it is a little more pronounced than the stock one.

I thought I got the wrong tailgate cap on my 2007 when I bought it used until I discovered that they had two different stick tailgate caps. One was simply a round top cap and the other was the airfoil shaped cap. I kept looking for an airfoil style one but ended up trading the truck in before I found one at a price I would pay.
Correct. The one he posted was more like the SS ones which is what I would do if I was to go that route. They make replicas now since you can't find the OEM ones.

spoiler 2.jpg

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correct. The one he posted was more like the SS ones which is what I would do if I was to go that route. They make replicas now since you can't find the OEM ones.

View attachment 241508
this is one is what they call the intimidator2 and it has a center notch, they also have the intimidator which is just a straight wing without the notched center section (like the SS), I think the notched one would match up well with the way they styled the z71

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is one is what they call the intimidator2 and it has a center notch, they also have the intimidator which is just a straight wing without the notched center section (like the SS), I think the notched one would match up well with the way they styled the z71
Who makes the one you’re looking at?
Edit: found them, custom auto parts out of Compton. They make an Intimidator and Intimidator 2 one for the NNBS also.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ordered a sub box for under the back seat and 2 jlaudio, baby steps lol still need a sub amp and 2 sets of component's for the doors and another amp for those

soundoff.JPG soundoff1.JPG

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well the JL's came quick, but.....they shipped me the wrong ones, go figure had the window seal show up for the yukon at the same time and I'll be dammed I ordered the wrong side, but on my behalf the picture used in the description depicted the drivers side but the title said right side :emotions122:

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya I really wanted the blinker and power fold function luckily it was a pretty easy upgrade, I have the trucool 40k sitting here I guess that will have to go in next just need to figure out the fittings and how I want to route it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC