Black Betty 2018 Z71 Silverado....build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing better than an easy fix except a cheap AND easy fix!
right? I was like crap the things probably $80-100, so I was surprised to see it for $17 from gmparts direct list $21, my local dealer gives me a discount so it should be the same price.
I'm just glad it wasn't one of the ones that goes inside the axle behind the bearing, I guess technically it is but the sensor just bolts on

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
right? I was like crap the things probably $80-100, so I was surprised to see it for $17 from gmparts direct list $21, my local dealer gives me a discount so it should be the same price.
I'm just glad it wasn't one of the ones that goes inside the axle behind the bearing, I guess technically it is but the sensor just bolts on
That’s the reluctor. They almost never go out unless someone narrows your rear end and has non ABS axles built. I know that firsthand.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so what is the work around for no rear sensors? split the signal from the front?
The work around, after I replaced the reluctors and figured out they still weren’t gripping the axles, was to call Moser and order the right axles. So not a cheap OR easy fix.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Interstate AGM $175 from Costco, kind of a pia, you have to disconnect a bunch of crap and move the reservoir.
only welded with it a couple times during the process :shocked: lol
had to re-calibrate the compass and reset the tpms and set the radio preset's the clock autoset.

agm.jpg agm1.jpg agm2.jpg

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thinking about getting one of these spoilers I have seen a couple around they look pretty sick, looks like it will run me about $450 shipped, it's fiberglass and then it has to be painted

wing.JPG

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thinking about getting one of these spoilers I have seen a couple around they look pretty sick, looks like it will run me about $450 shipped, it's fiberglass and then it has to be painted

View attachment 241503
If you’re going to leave it dropped, I say go for it. Not so sure it would look right if you go back to stock height or lift it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 241503
On the NNBS they came with those stock. I have debated on putting one on mine since I bought it. It’s another thing the painter must have lost.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the NNBS they came with those stock. I have debated on putting one on mine since I bought it. It’s another thing the painter must have lost.
I think the piece on the truck that Wes posted looks like it is a little more pronounced than the stock one.

I thought I got the wrong tailgate cap on my 2007 when I bought it used until I discovered that they had two different stick tailgate caps. One was simply a round top cap and the other was the airfoil shaped cap. I kept looking for an airfoil style one but ended up trading the truck in before I found one at a price I would pay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518