Black Betty 2018 Z71 Silverado....build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
ya, wasn't really in the playbook but it is what it is at the moment don't have the money to lift it yet anyway so i'm going to roll with it for now

Not necessarily a bad thing... just seems like kind of a waste of money on the previous owners part to pay extra for an "off road" package just to turn around and lower it... lol

Good looking truck though.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But I thought the PO lowered it...:crazy:
that's what I was told but this all new territory for me I didn't know if these were oem for z71 or not, heard the air today when my kid was messing around up front in the passenger seat but he doesn't know what he touched I can't find the switch yet, trying to juggle life and work and kids and the truck, lol not enough daylight
alarm goes in Saturday then I will feel more comfortable, seen some sketchy people in the neighborhood today haha

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
even though this truck has factory HID's there only 25w, so I ordered a 45w 5500k kit which should improve the light output quit a bit, Morimoto makes a d5s bulb for the truck but damm pricey, this kit has more bang for the buck

d5s.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cvaldez224