Black Betty 2018 Z71 Silverado....build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the spindles, but those are definitely drop arms. Shorter sway bar end links, too. Looks like they at least didn't cheap out on the drop so that kinda tells you the PO cared. You can sell/trade off the drop parts to put it back to stock and/or a little higher and it won't cost you anything but your time and an alignment. The helper bags could just be to keep it from bottoming out when loaded. I doubt they'd go so far as to pull a leaf to drop it.

Coincidentally, I was behind a truck today with a Carven sticker on the back glass, so I rolled the windows down to hear t when the light changed. No idea what model of Carven, but it had a pretty nice sound to it. Definitely didn't have the cheap redneck Flowmaster noise. It's cool that it already has at least one mod on your list.

I'm betting those wires feed an HID or LED headlight relay harness.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like they at least didn't cheap out on the drop so that kinda tells you the PO cared. You can sell/trade off the drop parts to put it back to stock and/or a little higher and it won't cost you anything but your time and an alignment. Coincidentally, I was behind a truck today with a Carven sticker on the back glass, so I rolled the windows down to hear t when the light changed. No idea what model of Carven, but it had a pretty nice sound to it. Definitely didn't have the cheap redneck Flowmaster noise. It's cool that it already has at least one mod on your list. I'm betting those wires feed an HID or LED headlight relay harness.
it has factory HID's the selling dealer said maybe to a air compressor but he's going to ask the previous owner otherwise once I get a chance i'll get under there and trace it and put some loom on it, lots of homework to do on this it's all new to me I took the shroud off over the radiator area thinking I would have access to the front but nope it's all boxed with plastic. I wanted to get in there because there was a piece of 6" X 5" insulating tape in one upper corner of the transmission cooler (which is huge by the way) I managed to reach in thru the grill and pull it off can't think of any reason it would need that in California it doesn't get near cold enough. the factory transmission cooler covers the entire radiator way bigger than a tru-cool 40k that's kind of surprising i was expecting to find the little rinky **** one my Yukon had slightly bigger than a shoe box

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I missed it, but is yours a 6 or 8 speed? Nice looking truck, it's one of my favorite colors and I love the body color front end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts