Black Betty 2018 Z71 Silverado....build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
took it up to Hollister Hills SVRA, went up one road that the running boards were scraping on so I aired up the airlift bags and made clearance but got up the road a little farther and it was just too sketchy so I was backing up and one of the airbags blew out, thought I had maybe hit something and popped a tire but luckily it was just an airbag, I only had 70psi in it and there supposed to be good to 100psi. I am not sure if it's under warranty or not, find out tomorrow I guess.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
took it up to Hollister Hills SVRA, went up one road that the running boards were scraping on so I aired up the airlift bags and made clearance but got up the road a little farther and it was just too sketchy so I was backing up and one of the airbags blew out, thought I had maybe hit something and popped a tire but luckily it was just an airbag, I only had 70psi in it and there supposed to be good to 100psi. I am not sure if it's under warranty or not, find out tomorrow I guess.
4wheel parts is going to warranty it for me, no charge :)

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shit I run my bags up to 200psi but they’re Slam Specialties.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shit I run my bags up to 200psi but they’re Slam Specialties.
ya I don't know what happened, I had it 70 psi and was backing up and pop!, the guy at 4wheel parts just ordered another one and they will warranty it for me and install a new one at no charge, I had to pull the fuse for the pump because it just kept running since the system would not hold pressure it just kept showing 1-2-3-2-3-1 psi I was hoping it was just a line that came off but the bottom of the drivers side bag is blown out of the bottom seal, maybe it was just a defect.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
went up with a few people to try out a trail and got hung up on the 1st obstacle, mainly my steps but the frame scraped a bit as well, will have to try again with 35's and sliders instead of steps, backed out and let the rest go by then we went up the mountain a few more miles and went on some roads I could go on spent 3-4 hours exploring so it wasn't a wasted trip, never mind the screaming kid, lol

big rattlesnake ohv

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
went up with a few people to try out a trail and got hung up on the 1st obstacle, mainly my steps but the frame scraped a bit as well, will have to try again with 35's and sliders instead of steps, backed out and let the rest go by then we went up the mountain a few more miles and went on some roads I could go on spent 3-4 hours exploring so it wasn't a wasted trip, never mind the screaming kid, lol

big rattlesnake ohv

Damn I give you credit you got patience LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts