Black Betty 2018 Z71 Silverado....build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
eh it's something different I like those better than the oem tow hooks/rings, they were inset and couldn't get a metal shackle on them
I have been looking at getting some for my truck. It has closed loop toe hooks and they are so close to the bumper you can’t get anything other than a tow strap through them. Went to help pull a guys truck out of some snow a couple weeks ago and all we had was a chain. Had to jockey my truck around and hook the chain around the ball on my receiver which isn’t the best thing to do. Fortunately it’s a solid shank tri-ball so I could loop it around the two opposing balls.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
eh it's something different I like those better than the oem tow hooks/rings, they were inset and couldn't get a metal shackle on them

Looks like some kind of an insert inside those D-rings? Is that rubber or plastic or something?

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The d-ring part makes me giggle like a 6 year old.

But really, those do look nice. Install is clean as well.
I have a insert for the tow hitch that has a d-ring, the 4-wheel clubs do not allow a tow ball probably a legit reason why, they run about $30 or so on amazon
I can only imagine a tow ball snapping off and flying thru the air like a mini cannon ball or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14