Black Betty 2018 Z71 Silverado....build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm the same way with interest. Hate throwing money away. Good job on knocking out the truck. Financial discipline is hard
it's not like I am not making money I just end up spending what I make on c-rap like dining out, feeding and clothing a gang of children, this and that and a few little upgrades to the truck lately, been trying to catch up on Christmas also luckily I started shopping in October so I think that is why money has been in limbo mostly. I actually save money by using my credit cards they are always sending me deals like pay utilities with your card and we will give you a 15% credit, OK no problem, lol or pay for your groceries with your card and get 10% credit, ok, done lol your loss my gain.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's not like I am not making money I just end up spending what I make on c-rap like dining out, feeding and clothing a gang of children, this and that and a few little upgrades to the truck lately, been trying to catch up on Christmas also luckily I started shopping in October so I think that is why money has been in limbo mostly. I actually save money by using my credit cards they are always sending me deals like pay utilities with your card and we will give you a 15% credit, OK no problem, lol or pay for your groceries with your card and get 10% credit, ok, done lol your loss my gain.
I buy everything on a credit card and pay it off every month. We make a couple thousand a year on cash back/rewards. No brainer

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saved them, maybe someday if I am bored :gr_grin:

When I was moving the inventory and cargo shelving from my old work van to my new one, I grabbed the flush-mount LED cargo lights as well. I recorded the dimensions of the rectangular holes in the roof supports they snapped in to so I can cut perfect holes for them. I might replace the surface mount LED pods I currently have in my rear hatch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne