Black Betty 2018 Z71 Silverado....build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kids look like they’re having a good time! We are getting a few feet of snow in the passes this weekend. I’m thinking of taking my dog up to play in it.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kids look like they’re having a good time! We are getting a few feet of snow in the passes this weekend. I’m thinking of taking my dog up to play in it.
The snow was unexpected where I mapped out the area to get the Xmas tree was not even in the forest it was right on the edge so we ended up going up another 1000ft and started hitting a couple inches, kids had fun but got cold and wet but still enjoyed it now they are all hungry so we are at the black bear diner in AuburnPXL_20211211_225418947.MP.jpg

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The snow was unexpected where I mapped out the area to get the Xmas tree was not even in the forest it was right on the edge so we ended up going up another 1000ft and started hitting a couple inches, kids had fun but got cold and wet but still enjoyed it now there all hungry so we are at the black bear diner in AuburnView attachment 357742
I love them Black Bear Diners. Mmm mmm.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
little bit of the Tahoe national forest, this is at about 4000 feet, not much snow now but there is a 5 day storm coming in tomorrow it will probably lay down a few more inches inches, 5000 and above will get more