Black Bear Performance Tuning New Jersey, June 10-12 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Deposits Received:

John V.
Ramen G.
Christopher D.
Garry D.
Kris M.
Matthew A.
Brian W.
Carl P.
Carbon Black Studios
Robert M.
Daniel D.
Candeloro B.
Andrew H.
Dave B.
William C.
Michael B.
Bryen K.
Robert M.
Santiago P.
Eric O.
Alfred B.
Steven F.
Craig S.

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
damn! My headers are on back order til the middle of June...how good is the re-tune in the mail compared to in person?

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question... I was planning to do a full tune and dual exhaust in anticipation of the BB tune, but I just took a crazy loss and it don't look like they're gonna happen before the tune meet. Truck currently runs fine and I was doing the tune because it's been about 5 years since I did a full tune. Should I hold off on the BB until I can get the other things done or go for it and do the full tune and exhaust later...

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Question... I was planning to do a full tune and dual exhaust in anticipation of the BB tune, but I just took a crazy loss and it don't look like they're gonna happen before the tune meet. Truck currently runs fine and I was doing the tune because it's been about 5 years since I did a full tune. Should I hold off on the BB until I can get the other things done or go for it and do the full tune and exhaust later...

I guess I am confused by what you are saying- you already have a tune? If you already have a tune, your tuner will just need to update your tune depending on how it is set up and the type of exhaust you go with.

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I am confused by what you are saying- you already have a tune? If you already have a tune, your tuner will just need to update your tune depending on how it is set up and the type of exhaust you go with.

Sorry for not being clear, I have no BB tune now whatsoever. When I said a full tune I meant spark plugs, wires, cap, rotor etc, and exhaust in anticipation of the BB tune. And I was saying that the truck runs fine and the ONLY reason I was going to do a full tune up was because of the BB in June. Now that I can't get a full tune and exhaust does it makes sense to get the BB before i do all that stuff. (hope that's clearer)

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Deposits Received:

John V.
Ramen G.
Christopher D.
Garry D.
Kris M.
Matthew A.
Brian W.
Carl P.
Carbon Black Studios
Robert M.
Daniel D.
Candeloro B.
Andrew H.
Dave B.
William C.
Michael B.
Bryen K.
Robert M.
Santiago P.
Eric O.
Alfred B.
Steven F.
Craig S.
Michael W.
Michael D.
John G.

OP
OP
H

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Deposits Received:

John V.
Ramen G.
Christopher D.
Garry D.
Kris M.
Matthew A.
Brian W.
Carl P.
Carbon Black Studios
Robert M.
Daniel D.
Candeloro B.
Andrew H.
Dave B.
William C.
Michael B.
Bryen K.
Robert M.
Santiago P.
Eric O.
Alfred B.
Steven F.
Craig S.
Michael W.
Michael D.
John G.
Derrick F.
Joseph S.

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
With almost 30ppl showing up to this event...anybody interested to start up a club or know of a local 4x4 / 4x2 club??

We all do a lot of work on our rigs and it might be fun to swap stories, ideas, builds etc once a month or once every other month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2