Black Bear Performance Tuning Fort Worth, TX Sept 4-6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since this is still a ways away, I don't think you will have to worry about spotting another $50. Thanks for being supportive though :Handshake:

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Deposits received from:

Spring74
chevybird2006
JSCHROCK (two tunes)
coopiesb
Walk9508

You guys are gunna be hella happy on this - best mod yet!

JennaB - since Justin will be here and I just got my tune, is there a charge for him to take a quick look at my idle on startup? It was ever so slightly rough for 5-10 seconds after startup post-tune and he said it would relearn to idle correctly but it's still there.

B

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Shoot him an email to set up a time to meet up with him. Have you cleaned your MAF and throttle body lately? Bad idle is usually a symptom of either of those two being dirty. Also check all of your intake connections.

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not a problem just want to get it done since im gone and im not able to have it shipped and stuff...

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shoot him an email to set up a time to meet up with him. Have you cleaned your MAF and throttle body lately? Bad idle is usually a symptom of either of those two being dirty. Also check all of your intake connections.

I will email him. As far as the MAF is concerned, we stopped over at Walmart to get some brake cleaner and sprayed the MAF real good during the tune. He said he suspected mine was f'ing up but tuned it according to how it was reading. I would really doubt the intake is loose, Justin put it back on ..all the while telling me how they can't be too tight :)

B

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey jenna just seeing if there was any updates.... emailed justin requesting a time that would work with the newborn and my moms work.

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you have a time frame that you would like to shoot for, not a problem, just post up in here. Time slots won't go up until 10 deposits are received and the meet gets closer.

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok- I will try to remember that.

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Deposits received from:

Spring74
chevybird2006
JSCHROCK (two tunes)
coopiesb
Walk9508 (two tunes)
RandallBostick
pestep

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Deposits received from: