Black Bear Performance Tuning Dallas, TX July 10-11 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
What: Black Bear Performance Tunes (98+ GM vehicles only)

Where: Rickords Animal Hospital
1029 E. Harmon Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76131

When: July 10-11 2010

How Much: $50 deposit for time slot, $200 at time of tune (total $250)

**10 deposits received to make the meet a go! Time slots will be posted once 10+ deposits received.

Please go to http://www.blackbearperformance.com/calendar.asp and click on the "Fort Worth, TX" meet to submit your deposit.

If folks want spare modules the prices are as follows:
$60 - 98-00 Vortec
$100 - Gen-III
$160 ECM / $60 TCM - Gen-IV Trucks and SUVs

**We will need to ship out the modules before the meet for people to install them and perform the security relearn prior to being tuned.

**If folks purchase spare computers, we will perform the crank relearn on all 99+ vehicles

**Any tune updates need to be scheduled directly with Justin prior to the meet by email [email protected]

Please see www.blackbearperformance.com for more info on our products!

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're freakin kidding me? I'm headed to Cincinnati July 6th for medical treatment for my 5 yr old son. Damnit, this is the one Mod I have said I am getting no matter what. May have to see if I can get a friend to take care of this for me. SHIT, SHIT, SHIT.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question. If I had a friend take care of this for me, what all would he need to do? I would have the deposit paid, and send $200 in cash with him. Will he need to do anything specific? I'm clueless of what all is needed. I really don't want to miss this. Is it possible another Tune could be scheduled for later this year if I miss this one?

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in ....grandfather retune due to exhaust updates

B

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Please note, all tune updates will need to contact Justin directly to schedule, as they will not be given a time slot.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Question. If I had a friend take care of this for me, what all would he need to do? I would have the deposit paid, and send $200 in cash with him. Will he need to do anything specific? I'm clueless of what all is needed. I really don't want to miss this. Is it possible another Tune could be scheduled for later this year if I miss this one?

Your friend would just need to show up with your vehicle, and the remaining $200. Other than that, nothing too specific, just need to know what octane fuel you would like to run (should already be in the tank). Be sure to check your MAF, and throttle body to make sure they are clean before the tune.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sowegatahoe87